Wednesday 7 January 2015

Dr Pam Pappas

Introducing another student of Dr Hew Len who's work and teachings are helping to spread the Ho'oponopono practice around the world; Dr Pam Pappas
Introduction in her own words;

"I'm a psychiatrist, classical homeopath, and coach -- plus a lover of nature and spirit too. I've been meditating for over 25 years; Ho'oponopono found me in 2005 and continues to be a profound gift in my life. This blog shares a little of my experience with Ho'oponopono, for anyone who might also be interested in walking this path. Much aloha to all, including my colleagues who care for others with their hands, hearts, and minds every day..." The Peaceful Doc

Her website contains over 7 years worth of Ho'oponopono information and insights and is highly recommended for anyone on the Ho'oponopono path :-)

Check it out here : THE PEACEFUL DOC

Dr Pam Pappas MD

No comments:

Post a Comment